Returns & Warranties Policy
Beacon Lighting Commercial will at our discretion accept for return within 30 days, an item supplied under the following conditions:
- Any 'General' items not required or over ordered will incur a 25% re-stocking fee subject to our discretion and on application
- Any 'Indent' items not required or over ordered will be subject to our supplier's discretion and any re-stocking fees will be passed on
- Any 'Made to Order' items will not be accepted for return
- Any 'Sea freight' items will not be accepted for return
All fittings have a minimum 12 month warranty, if installed by a qualified electrician, excluding globes.
2 year warranty on all fans:
Beacon Lighting will supply a 2 year in home warranty on all hard wired fans if installed by a qualified electrician.
2 + 1 year extended warranty on Lucci fans:
If you have your fan installed by a Beacon Lighting-approved electrician (ask in store for an electrician referall), we will extend your in home warranty on any Lucci fan for an extra 1 year - meaning you will receive the peace of mind of a 3 year in home warranty.
To register for your Lucci ceiling fan extended warranty click here.
Please note: Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a 'change of mind' refund.
Unless a product is labelled DIY (Do-It-Yourself), all electrical work must be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
Additional warranty information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The costs associated with a claim made against these warranties (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
These warranties constitute the entire guarantee by Beacon Lighting. Except where otherwise provided by the Australian Consumer Law, all other obligations, warranties, both expressed and implied are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Making a Warranty Claim
- Customers can return faulty goods to any Beacon Lighting store with their receipt, within the Warranty period for repair, replacement or refund.
- Where goods (other than fans) that are faulty have been installed, a Warranty Request Form needs to be submitted to the relevant supplier of those goods. An in home warranty claim can be lodged by completing the online Warranty Request Form.
For more information on making your warranty claim, call our Beacon Lighting warranty hotline on 1800 602 243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you choose to return goods via shipping you would be responsible for the freight costs.
Distributed in Australia by Brightlife Nominees Pty Ltd ACN 005 137 217, trading as Beacon Lighting, 140 Fulton Drive Derrimut Victoria, 3030 Australia.
Ph: +613 9368 1000 Email: email@example.com